I am running JIRA Service Desk 3.5.2 and have successfully configured the Service Desk to watch an email box for incoming emails, to which it should create a Service Request.
In the customers tab, I have included all of my customers, including my own account. Note that I have a seperate Admin account in Service Desk.
However, when I send an email to the email box, Service Desk does not create a ticket. When I go to Applications > Email Requests > View Log, I get the following error:
13/Jul/17 8:55 AM
FAILURE
You don't have permission to access this Service Desk.
I have set the project permission of 'Create Issues' to the Group of Anyone and the settings within Customer Permissions is set to 'Customers who have an account on this Service Desk'. Then, the Permission Helper lists that my account has access to create issues.
This ticket by email function used to work and then stopped.
Any thoughts?