Hello,
I am using JIRA software (Cloud version).
I have several customers, that each customers has marketing and developing.
Several people may work on one specific customer.
What is the best approach to hanlde marketing (meeting, scheduled time for steps of the product) and developing (steps to develop).
I need also to handle the customers from marketing perspective and development perspective.
If I use 4 boards:
1. Development - Scram.
2. Development (outssource) - Scram.
3. Marketing - Scram (Handled).
4. Marketing - Kanban (for unundled time). BTW - This is only on start, I persume. When I have several projects, I think I use only scram, and not Kanban. Am I right.
and several projects - each project is another customer (because several people should work on same project).
... or The project is marketing (Scram only) and the epics are the name of the customers.
What is the best way handling marketing+development for several customers?
Please, advise.
Thanks.