Hi!
I'm Jorge.
What steps do I have to take to complete this update?
I tried to make an update to version 4 but there is no Home Directory and I don't know how to continue.
Thanks!
Regards,
Jorge
JIRA must have a home directory in order to work!
Start with a look at Admin -> System information. That should include at the very least a pointer to your application log file, which will be beneath the home directory.
We currently known JIRA Home Directory and JIRA Install Directory, but in JIRA 3 is only one directory,
No, it's not. It has a home directory and an installation directory. (They *might* be under the same directory, but they are separate)
Check the system information page, it should tell you both.
The application log file is located in: C:\\Program Files (x86)\JIRA-Enterprise-3.13.4\bin\atlassian-jira.log.
The directory "JIRA-Enterprise-3.13.4" is the parent of all other directories.
Where is the Home Directory?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.