It's been two days now - I have been facing a sudden slowness in my jira startup. And this has been happening all of a sudden with no reason or changes whatsoever.
Normally it takes 20-30minutes to restart completely. But since two days - it's been taking more than 2 hours. I see nothing in the logs. Sometimes it takes a lot of time during the DB check - and elsewhere too as I see it on the INFO LOGS.
And this has been happening with two of my jira applications. As this happened to both of my jira instance - i concluded that Database could be an issue here as both point to the same database , but different schema and tables altogether.
I asked my Database Team to even restart the database and also gather stats - but it caused no change in the behaviour. And today - all of a sudden I see that startup behaviour has normalized. I do not understand whats happening.