Hello,
How to change the indexing language in confluence?
Hello Patricia,
In order to change the Indexing Language in Confluence:
Please feel free to give that a try and let us know if you have any trouble!
Kind Regards,
Shannon
Ok Shannon!!
It is not possible to change. Message: “Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.”
Tanks Patrícia
Are you by any chance on Confluence Cloud rather than Server? If so, you can create a support ticket with us and we'll be able to help you with that.
If you are on Server but simply not a sysadmin, then you can request your sysadmin to make the change.
I have this issue, may I create a support ticket ? I use the confluence Cloud
Hi Pedro,
You can create your support ticket from our support site. You will need to create the ticket using your primary technical contact so that we have permission to make the change in your system.
Let me know if you have any trouble doing that.
Kind Regards,Shannon
I have the same issue. Any resolution?
Padraig,
Which issue you were having? The original request was to ask how to do it, and another user commented that they weren't able to because they're on a Cloud server.
If you are getting the same message and you're on a Cloud server, then support will need to do it for you.
Regards,
Hey Shannon. I am not able to do it. See screenshot. Can you change the language to English please. See screenshot.
Can you confirm if you're on Confluence Cloud?
If so, you can raise a ticket with our support team and request the change.
Well for me it still not solved, even I clicked save that message still appear
Also I already open the ticket but somehow still not getting any reply from atlassian support.
Hi Aryo,
I noticed your support ticket is in the GMT +7 time zone. It looks like it is 5:40 AM there now. If the matter is urgent you may escalate the ticket to get Support from another time zone to look at it sooner, otherwise you should be able to expect an answer during GMT +7 business hours.
Thanks,
Ann
Hi Ann,
I'm escalated now the ticket perhaps someone from another time zone are able to help me out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.