I added Issues in Project gadget to my dashboard. It shows only epics, not user stories, not issues, etc.
Is there a filter somewhere that I can customize?
Hi Herman,
The In Progress gadget should show any issues that are the In Progress status so it's a bit odd that is only showing the Epics. One thing I would verify is whether or not the the missing items are assigned to you.
I tested this with an Epic and three stories in the Epic. The Epic and the first two Stories were assigned to me but the third was not. When I viewed the board that issue did not show up but when I went back and assigned the issue to myself it showed up along with the other two Stories and the Epic.
Hopefully that provides some insight.
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.