My Confluence version is 5.5.6. It default don't support chinese language. find documents from https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/installing-a-language-pack-214860198.html.
I find a download address is
https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download?lang=zh_CN#/Confluence/5.5.6
But it can't download because
This language pack is now bundled with Atlassian products, so is no longer available to download here.To get this language pack, upgrade to the latest version of your product.
Can help me give a chinese language pack for Confluence 5.5.6?? thanks . I can't upgrade to the latest version because my machine can't support other version.
Here is what I did to get a Chinese language pack installed on a Confluence 5.5.6 instance:
If you have a test instance it may be a good idea to try it there first.
it's smart. very thanks. I think it's helpful to others.
Hi where can I find confluence_language-pack-zh_tw .jar to install? thanks a lot.
you can look AnnWorley reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.