I have issues around creating application link between bamboo and stash (bitbucket server self hosted). I have a feeling this may have something to do with the reverse proxy but after hours of troubleshooting, I can't seem to find what the problem is.
Here are the configs.
bamboo apache reverse proxy confighttps://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Dn6wLDON3vzjcb7ahb30Zw/raw
bamboo connector in server.xmlhttps://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/ZwEir16~4COOMDvEmwVafw/raw
stash apache reverse proxy confighttps://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Ag2p0zDpogTW67PTE2q4yg/raw
stash connector in server.xml (located in bitbucket home/shared ??)https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/AahMbxwmeYBun03o96I0xA/raw
UPDATE: This is causing quite a bit of pain. I can't create any plans on Bamboo unless I have app links with Stash. I tried importing certs as per
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/unable-to-connect-to-ssl-services-due-to-pkix-path-building-failed-779355358.html
But this didn't help either.
I get a mix of errors on the app links from Oauth errors to cert errors etc.
This issue has been resolved by creating another connector. Seehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/how-to-bypass-a-reverse-proxy-or-ssl-in-application-links-719095724.htmlAlso remove this from apache proxy configRequestHeader unset Authorization
Hi John,
Based on what you're describing and the setup I would also like to see the cert and Oauth errors you're getting.
You can post snippets here or screenshot them and add links to the Bamboo logs.
Thanks,
Branden
Thanks for following up and posting your answer and I'm glad all is well now!
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.