Hello,
We have been getting repository size warnings on one of repos. Repo has few large files in three branches. I have deleted branches and performed garbage collection steps per below documentation's Garbage Collecting dead data:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/reduce-repository-size-321848262.html
Size of our repo was originally around 2GB, with several rounds of branch deletion, size now is at 7GB. Same repo in local environment is 70KB. Am I missing any steps?
Thanks for your help!
Saku
Hi Saku! In some cases it's necessary that we run a garbage collection from our side too. I've checked your Bitbucket account but I couldn't find any big repo. Are you referring to a different Bitbucket account?
Cheers,
Ana
Thanks for the response!
Repo name is hrng_dbdumps
Hi Saku, I won't be able to find it just by the repo name, I need the name of the Bitbucket account too (the username, or the email address associated to it). If you don't want to share that info publicly in the Community, you can submit a ticket at support.atlassian.com. If you do, make sure to mention the ticket number here so we can take care of it
Regards,
Hi Ana, I have created a support ticket as well. Here is the ticket number: BBS-59022.
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.