Hey,
Is there a way to bulk disable the new configurable Extentended Project Administration feature in JIRA 7.4 in all permission schemes?
From what I can see in the docu this needs to be done per permission scheme: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-7-4-x-release-notes-902079634.html#JIRASoftware7.4.xreleasenotes-Projectleveladministration
This is a tideous effort when you have plenty of schemes.
I also wonder if it possible to update the default behavior of this setting when creating new permission schemes?
Cheers,
// Svante
Hi Svante,
This capability isn't there yet, however, there is a feedback ticket for comments on the functionality of the new Project Permissions that you can find at JRASERVER-65574. I would add your comments to JRASERVER-65574 so the Engineers can understand the need and come up with a solution.
Branden
Done! Thnx for the tip!
On a related note, is there a way to change the default to off for Extended project administration for newly created permission schemes?
Hi Nancy,
It's not currently possible to change the default to off. I'd recommend adding your comments/feedback on this to JRASERVER-65574 so that our Engineers have insight into what functionality is important for our customers.
Jennifer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.