Hi all,
After 3 attempts I failed this exam. I have experience about 4 years using JIRA in an agile team and some experience administering it. I have watched all the resources recommended by Atlassian (training courses and exam preparation), I've done all the sample questions, I've reviewed the official documentation and I've read some blogs and resources about agile development provided by Atlassian. However, as I mentioned before, I failed the exam 3 times (with a mark between 45% and 55%).
Therefore, my intention with this discussion is to find people that have had success the exam and have had different resources to study. For example, do you have any real cases to study for? I mean, some real examples about succesful implementation of agile development with JIRA Software, with Scrum or Kanban, and why they choose one or another option. Or some real examples of reports (Cumulative Flow Diagram with bottlenecks or Version Reports with different release dates).
I really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Miguel.