Hello ,
I need to set custom field value to NULL when i edit other custom field using add-on behaviour ,
Hi Taher.
Your description of your issue is rather shallow, so I'm going to try my best with the little information that you provided.
If you have 2 fields, A, and B, and you want to reset A when B is changed. You need to set a behaviour on field B, and when it gets changed, you need to change the value of A to "empty" rather than null. Null could cause issues.
If A is a textField you could do this:
def A = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("A") issue.setCustomFieldValue(A, "")
I hope this helps.
Cheers
DYelamos
thank you
but i want to use it with behaviours add-on
yes, that should work in the behaviours part of SR.
Oh wait, aren't you using SR at all?
i have this error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.