Hello,
I have an authentifiation Problem, when I'm connecting to JIRA from Confluence. I want to create an issue, but I am not able to see my JIRA-projects.
Both applications, jira and confluence, are connected. When I want to integrate the issue from Confluence I get this error:
2017-07-11 11:09:36,430 WARN [http-nio-127.0.0.1-8090-exec-6] [applinks.core.rest.PermissionResource] handle Authentication failed for application link JIRA (2bf2fba4-d2f0-3249-80ed-cf396c5163a1) jira. Response Vary=Accept, WWW-Authenticate=OAuth
This is how I configured the proxy-settings in my server.xml
<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="8040"
address="127.0.0.1"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"
scheme="https"
proxyName="jira.mydomain.com"
proxyPort="443"
bindOnInit="false"/>
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<!--
====================================================================================
Note, you no longer configure your database driver or connection parameters here.
These are configured through the UI during application setup.
====================================================================================
-->
<Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container" type="javax.transaction.UserTransaction"
factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory" jotm.timeout="60"/>
<Manager pathname=""/>
<JarScanner scanManifest="false"/>
</Context>
</Host>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
pattern="%a %{jira.request.id}r %{jira.request.username}r %t "%m %U%q %H" %s %b %D "%{Referer}i" "%{User-Agent}i" "%{jira.request.assession.id}r""/>
</Engine>
</Service>
How can this problem be solved?
Thank you in forward,
Christian