Hi,how we can use Jira Activity Project stream in Confluence ?I can add it, but issues have relative URL likehttps://wiki.xxx.com/jira/browse/PKEY-55942
Can we set somehow Jira base URL for this gadget ?(To take URL like https://jira.xxx.com/jira/browse/PKEY-55942)
I tested the Activity Stream gadget on a Confluence page and all the issue links went straight to JIRA. I tested with JIRA 7.3.6 and Confluence 6.3.1.
I found a bug report for the behavior which has not been reported fixed: Links from JIRA Use Relative URLs for Activity Stream. Yet I could not reproduce it. A customer posted a workaround on the bug report.
Please let me know in what versions of Confluence and JIRA you are seeing the bad links when you use the gadget.
Confluence - 6.0.6Jira - 6.3.15Actually this is not bad link, link is right, but relative.If I change base URL Confluence to the base URL of Jira - link will be valid
I looked into the bughttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-41293and this is exactly what we havewill try a workaround and let you knowThank
I had a 6.3.x JIRA test instance and when I tested with that linked to my Confluence 6 instance I got the relative URLs as you report. Somehow Links from JIRA Use Relative URLs for Activity was resolved in a later version of JIRA.
I hope you can upgrade soon because 6.x has passed End of Life status.
I will comment on the bug to let people know it is not impacting JIRA 7.3.6.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.