Hello, I'm trying to start developing plugins for JIRA. I have followed awesome tutorial by Melissa Paisley (Tutorial, Bitbucket - I am trying it on a fresh code from here) and everything seems to be working fine apart one thing - when I take the project and open it in Idea, it shows it cannot resolve imports used in the tutorial.
import com.atlassian.plugin.PluginParseException;
import com.atlassian.plugin.web.ContextProvider;
import com.atlassian.webresource.api.assembler.PageBuilderService;
When I run atlas-run or package, it compiles fine, even when run from terminal within Intellij Idea. It seems that Idea has some problem with Maven dependencies, but I wasn't able to figure out how to set it up correctly.
I tried uncommenting the jira-core dependency in pom.xml, but it didn't help at all.
Is there some special way to import the project into Idea that would fix this issue? (I did import project through pom.xml). Or maybe adding some dependency manually inside Idea project?