My pull request containing conflicts was approved. When I click on "More Information" after the conflict warning, the following dialog pops up:
This pull request has conflicts. You must resolve the conflicts before you can merge:
Step 1: Fetch the changes (saving the source branch as FETCH_HEAD).
git fetch origin Feature1
Step 2: Checkout the target branch and merge in the changes from the source branch. Resolve conflicts.
git checkout uat
git merge FETCH_HEAD
Step 3: After the merge conflicts are resolved, stage the changes accordingly, commit the changes and push.
git commit
git push origin HEAD
Step 4: The pull request will be updated and marked as merged.
I have done all steps, but the last one in #3. When I push, I get the following error:
remote: Branch refs/heads/uat can only be modified through pull requests.
remote: Check your branch permissions configuration with the project administrator.
What is the correct command to complete the pull request merge?