Is there a way to tag users in Confluence who have never logged in?
You might want to (at least temporarily) install the recently released Keysight Admin Tools for Confluence plugin (it's free). It seems from the screenshots that it has a section to show never logged in users.
Thanks for the tip! you answered my question but I asked the wrong question. I now realize my original question is a vague. What I would like to know is if there is a way to tag user in comments using @userwhoneverloggedin. I have a bunch of users that have accounts through AD but have never logged in. Is there a way to tag those users in comments?
Thanks,Luke
If the user is in the People Directory and you at-mention them, they should get an email, whether they ever logged in or not.
I see the user listed in the user directory but the at-mention is not working. The at-mention works in jira but not in confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.