Is there a way to customize the URL of customer portal for our Service Desk projects so that it is easy for customers to remember the URL everytime they need help?
Not within the application.
A couple of places I've been to throw up a simple static web page with a list of the portals available so people can jump to them. Or if you want different urls, a page for each with an instant re-direct to the relevant portal.
This is an old topic. On cloud, unfortunately no. Here is a good read ont this.
I recalled seeing a JSD ticket on this and was curious of the status so went out and found it. Looks like it is coming but will be additional cost - CLOUD-6999
Hey Jack, saw that too and I was wondering the same thing. I just posed the question in the comment section of CLOUD-6999Let's cross our fingers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.