I am looking to add few custom fields at the Customer level in JSD. Ex- Contract Start Date and End Date.
Hi Piyush,
I don't think it is possible to add custom fields to JSD customers, however, there are several add-ons on a marketplace that could help you store further customer related information. Among the most popular are:
Atlas CRM
CRM for JIRA - Customers & Sales
I hope this helps,
Jiri
Does this create a custom field at customer level or issue level?
All custom fields are created at the global issue level when given a Global Configuration Scheme (default).
When you add them to the Request Type, then it is visible to the Customer.
Hi Steven,
I am not sure if I am very clear in what I am asking. I was looking to add few additional custom fields at Customers level. By default, when we say Add Customer - JSD just show a Single text area and we have to enter Username or Email Address + We can associate them with an organization.
That's what we do, is maintain user's properties such as their Client and Tempo account and then when the user creates an issue we use a post workflow function to populate the custom field "Client" from the user property and the tempo Account field form the user's property. DOn't love the overhead, but don't know any other way around it.
Thanks for you response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.