I love how the Atlassian's features list looks and functions. I wanted to know if it was made using an available macro I just can't find? I'm completely new to Confluence, please help!
Hi Meagan,
I'm pretty sure they haven't built that site using Confluence so it's unlikely there's a macro or plugin for it.
Hi Meagan.
Maybe if you rephrased your question title a bit to be more in line with what you are asking about would improve your chance of getting an answer?
My goal is to find a macro that creates the tabbed table for Atlassian's features list. I can't find one that creates the same thing I see on that page, so I was wondering if I was just overlooking it OR if that tabbed table doesn't exist as an available marco.
Meagan,
If you want a tabbed layout, you might want to check out the card and deck macros provided in the ServiceRocket Composition add-on. It's not as fancy as the page you linked to, but at least it's free. At least this way you don't have to walk away empty handed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.