Hi,
I want to automaticaly clone an issue and link with the built in Script, I successfully set up a listener with the right condition, and the issue is created exactly like I want.
Apart from this listener, I have an auto transition one which trigger from every possible event, looking for field completion to auto transition from new to review.
The issue is :
When creating the cloned issue (Listener 1) with the field completion conform (Listener 2) the newly created issue remains on 'new' status instead of reviewed.
I noticed that if i make a modification on the issue (comment, update..), the listener 2 is activated. I suppose the listener 1 doesn't fire any event "Issue Created" to the newly created issue. I tried to change the order on the listeners list, but it doesn't change anything. Any idea on how I can get these 2 listeners work together ?