Hi,
We are setting up Confluence purely for the Team Calendar add-in as we have a split team across O365 and Google, and it seems impossible to get the native shared team calendars to sync with each other without breaking other things.
I have configured everything to come in via HTTPS which is great, but according to this article (https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-google-calendar-273285887.html) Google doesn't support HTTPS so users do not see the Add to Google Calendar link. I’m not sure if this then leads to reduced functionality for Google users (i.e. one-way instead of two-way synchronisation), but if it does, is there a way to be able to provide both HTTP and HTTPS access on the base URL?
Currently, the Server Base URL is set to use HTTPS, so although I can view the site using HTTP, as soon as you view a calendar, all you see is a spinning wheel. If the functionality is the same in either case, this I suppose this is a moot point.
Cheers