I installed the JIRA Toolkit plugin but none of the custom fields show up. I think it's because I need to configure it post-install. Unfortunately I can't do that post-install configuration right now because according to JIRA Toolkit Plugin Wiki:
Installation
1 Download the jar and install in the appropriate plugin directory
a. If you are using Toolkit 0.8 or later (on JIRA 4.0 or later) - place it in your plugins2 installation directory (<jira-home>/plugins/installed-plugins/)
b. If you are using Toolkit 0.7 or earlier (on JIRA 3.13 or earlier) - place it in your webapp's lib folder (For Standalone/Tomcat it is in the WEB-INF/lib dir)
2 Restart JIRA
3 Enable the plugin as shown here
4 New custom field types will now be available to your system
5 Add a new custom field of the types you want in your system from the "Admin" > "Issue Fields" > "Custom Fields"
6 Reindex JIRA. This is quite important as most of the custom fields are "calculated" custom fields, which means until you reindex, the values will not be valid.
But, unfortunately, here is a dead link.