Our company is splitting and we have to create a separate cloud site for the team taking over part of our duties. We have created the new site but it refuses to restore the backup of our site. I think the issue stems from the fact that the new site was setup with the account of someone who already existed in the old system. When I select the backup file it balks at this user. Aside from deleting the user from our parent site I went into the backup and purged his account from the backup. This allows us to get up to 91% on the restore, syncing users and groups, but it consistently fails. I tried creating a case from the resulting error page using the provided url but it fails out as well. Does anyone have experience doing this or can you provide some guidance on how to get acheive this?