JSD has two ways customers other than the submitter can get email when a ticket is updated:
- Shared with (in the portal) aka Request Participants (in the agent view)
- Customer can click the Get notifications link in the portal
For #1 agents and customers can see who will get email when they update the ticket because it is displayed on the ticket in both the portal and agent view.
For #2how can I as an admin, either in the Agent view or an admin function, see which customers clicked Get notficiations and are getting the updates?
Along the same vein, if a Request Participant clicks Don't notify me it looks like that person should be getting emails, but they are not. How can we check that as well?
If this is documented please point me to it; I was unable to find any information about how the Get notifications/Don't notify me mechanism works and how it can be controlled from the Email notifications.
Note that when I use the Notification Helper and compare a user who clicked Don't notify me and another who did not, the results look the same.
Thanks in advance,
Sherryl