Hi folks,
I have been trying to figure out the source of this fairly odd problem but so far have had no luck.
I'm running Bitbucket Server v4.10.1 and have a few projects configured. Project #1 has the following access permissions
All repositories in the project inherit permissions from the Project.
Output from git when I commit a file to a repository in this project:
$ git clone ssh://git@stash.theaveragegeek.com/servers/server-inv.git
Cloning into 'server-inv'...
remote: Counting objects: 893, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (603/603), done.
Receiving remote: Total 893 (delta 558), reused 468 (delta 288)
Receiving objects: 100% (893/893), 280.22 KiB | 49.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (558/558), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
$ cd server-inv/
$ ls -l > test.txt
$ git add test.txt
$ git commit -m "Test for Community thread"
[master 5a3ed15] Test for Community thread
1 file changed, 28 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 test.txt
$ git push -u origin
Counting objects: 3, done.
Delta compression using up to 8 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 685 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
To ssh://git@stash.theaveragegeek.com/servers/server-inv.git
562d23f..5a3ed15 master -> master
Here are the settings for another project on the same Bitbucket Server instance. As far as I can tell, they are identical to those of the first project linked earlier in my post.
Output from git when I try to commit a file from an existing repository in this project, following the instructions provided in the repository page:

$ cd unixscripts/
$ git remote add origin ssh://git@stash.theaveragegeek.com/scripts/unixscripts.git
$ git push -u origin master
Repository not found
The requested repository does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I would appreciate any input I can get on why the error is occuring with the second repository.