Hi,
I have a client with many Confluence Cloud instances. They are thinking about using the domain to verify users but are wondering if this will affect the other instances in some way.
I´ve been trying to solve this question but when i read the documentation it make me a bit confused. In the link below the documentation says
"To verify your domain, go to Site Administration > Domains, enter the domain you want to verify, and click Add domain. Because you can verify more than one domain, you can add multiple domains with the Add domain button. Once they're added, they'll stay in your verified list, unless another site verifies the same domain. Click Verify for the domain you want to verify."
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/domain-verification-873871234.html
I dont really understand the sentence "unless another site verify the same domain"
So one question is what that really means and the other is if it will affect the other instances in some way if the client claim the domain for one of its instances?
Thanks
Johan Söderström