Hello all,
I'm really confused. I read everywhere that you can't display subtasks in a Scrum backlog. But when I create a sample Scrum project, there they are !
The board is a Scrum board :
I'm lost. Is it possible now ? Why ? How ? Please
Thanks !
Hi Florent,
That's strange indeed because as far as I could find and test this does not work and the feature is still open: JSWSERVER-7992
What version of JIRA are you using? Or are you using the Cloud? I guess the project in the board is a JIRA Software project and not a JIRA Core project?
Best,
Maarten
Hello !
I'm using a Server version of JIRA v7.4.0 and JIRA Core 7.4.0 too.
This happens when I create a new project :
Then I chose a Scum software :
And then ...
What is that wizardry ?
I'm still on JIRA 7.3.4 so it might be part of the latest release. I'm now downloading it to give it a try and see if it's a feature in the latest version.
It's not included in the release notes for JIRA 7.4.0
But the Kanban Backlog feature is included and as you can read in the feature request, JSWSERVER-7992, showing the subtask in the backlog is already supported for Kanban boards so maybe it "accidently" got enabled for Scrum boards as well.
I'll get back to you once I've installed JIRA 7.4 locally.
Thank you Maarten, for your time.
When I create a Scrum project from scratch, the subtasks aren't displayed. But I can't find any differences with the sample project, except for the fact that there are 2 kind of subtasks. Even if I associate those subtasks and create some of those in my scratch project, they aren't displayed.
Total confusion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.