I have installed the server on Windows server 8 RC. When I am trying to access it, its give me an error
The following problems occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
- Required plugin com.atlassian.templaterenderer.api has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.admin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.bitbucket-rest has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.soy.soy-template-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.ssh-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.activeobjects.activeobjects-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-client-resource has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.less-transformer-plugin has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.support.stp has failed to start
- Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module has failed to start
- SpringMVC dispatcher [springMvc] could not be started
Please let me know how can I get rid of that.