How do I get the share bookmarklet to work? It's essential that my team be able to share links quickly, on Confluence Cloud. I am the admin of the site.
Very frustrated,
Javier
Is your use case consistent with what is being described in this bug report?
Unable to use "Share a Link" functionality of Share Link blueprint if user has access to a single space and that space is a favourite
In other words, is the space a favorite for your profile? I tested on my Confluence Cloud test instance and could not reproduce the issue, even when my test user had access to only one space and that space was a favorite. However, the bug is in open status so you could be impacted by it.
I see. Once I removed all Spaces from favorites, the bookmarklet worked. Thanks!
That's great news! Thanks for following up to let the Community know what worked for you.
had the same issue in german language on the cloud version of confluence. Situation was similar with one space (and on favorites). Removed the space from favorites and the bookmarklet worked as intented and known with on-premise-version.
tested several different space setups and it turns out that at least one space must not be on favorites for the bookmarklet to work. If no "non-favorite" (global) space exists, the bookmarklet pops the error.
@AnnWorley The work around mentioned here (i.e. to unfavourite) doesn't work for me. Can you please follow up with the development team regarding https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-54052
Why is there no update (or fix) even after a year ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.