· For a task we have entered “0.5” in “Actual Review hours” field. But it was displayed as Blank in Jira. When report was pulled – report also displayed value as 0 instead of 0.5. If I click on field “Actual Review hours” to edit – it displays 0.5. But when move to any other field it get back to display as 0. I tried to change it to “1” – then it worked fine to Display value as “1”.
It sounds like your "report" is rounding numeric fields. What report is it?
not only report , in jira itself its happening .
I'm sorry, I completely missed that second sentence.
I should look first at the JIRA side, as your report may just be getting 0s because JIRA is showing that.
What type of field is the "actual review hours"?
template- number searcher
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.