After searching on google and of course this website I wa unable to find the proper solution for my "problem".
For a small team we use the bitbucket server with great aperiance and we wanted to add the Jira issue / discussion board to our team.
Affer the installation was done and the configuration was also finsied and linked with Bitbucket I found out that I have to manage both servers in regard of users..
I`m able to use the JIRA system als a directory for the users but I was unable to find a way to move the bitbucket users too JIRA.
What is the proper way to use the bitbucket users to access JIRA? I trie Oauth but that is not working at all (even with the documentation on the confluence pages).
Can somone please point me in the right directon? I don`t want to ask all my users to re-create there account 
Mny thanks in advance!