For any events i do on jira, the notification mail is not sent to the watchers,assignee as well as the reporter. What is the reason for that?
I assume that means some emails are arriving with some people, but not others?
Check who the notification scheme says the events should be notifying.
Hi Arun,
If this has never worked I would first check to see that the notifcations are configured correctly. Once you verify that, I would then check the notification schemes to verify the right people/groups are assigned for the notifications you want to send.
The next step would be to check the Notifications Troubleshooting knowledge base article for further clues.
Finally, if that does not help I would check the mail logs on your outgoing SMTP server to see if that provides any further information.
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.