Dear Atlassian Community,I looked at all your Q&A and I do not find "General Settings" to modify the maximum attachment size of 10 MB.Where to do so? Please provide a URL.The FAQ page seems offline (404).
Hi Lars,
you can change the maximum size in Jira on this page:
http://<your-jira-url>/secure/admin/ViewAttachmentSettings.jspa
I'm not sure, whether your question header or question text is, what you meant to ask. They do not really fit together ;-)
Thanks a lot, Thomas! I don't understand why, but without your URL I do not find the option...
you're welcome :-)
Do you know the search function on the Jira Admin views:
It's a great function to search for something that "I know it must be here but I don't know where".
Type "Anhänge" or "Attachments" there (depending on the language) and Jira will show you the right page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.