How do I create a Jira Servce Desk queue for each customer / organization ?
You just create a queue that includes reporter in (a,b,c) or if you have placed all individuals in different Organization for the project then you can filter on the Organization which will be preferred if you have more than a few customers from any one org.
I can't see how I can filter on Organisation - the field is both empty and uneditable and can't be used in filters.
Please provide an example. Thanks.
I would suggest its a pretty pathetic Service Desk system that can't quickly and easily sort and filter by organisation, division, department etc 'out of the box. Therefore what am I missing ?
Have you tried the following?
reporter in organizationMembers("Org")
That would mean I'm correct and there is no easy way to sort or filter by organisation..... having to go into Advanced mode and hard code the Organisation name into a Query is pretty poor...
That said, I'll have a look..... thanks.
That seems to work...but still pretty poor that I have to hard code the text in a query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.