Hi All,
We have Jira Service Desk local server version v7.3.0. I have the default change ticket workflow. When the change ticket is created it automatically has the ticket in an "Awaiting Approval" status. The only change we would like to make is to just add a first step that when the ticket is created it is in an "Open" status. When approvers are added to the approvers field in the change ticket then it will change the status to "Awaiting Approval". I made a copy of the default change workflow and added an "Open" status. Looking at the transition from the "Open" to "Awaiting Approval" status I cannot see anything we can use to trigger this. Any help would be appreciated.
The main goal is just to have the change ticket start out in an "Open" status and when the approvers field is populated (which will be after the ticket is created) that is when it will move to an "Awaiting Approval" status. Anything close to this process is acceptable. Thanks!