I have created a child page to a home page. thhe page I created will have links. I would like the page to link to another page that I created as well. Please advise.
Thank you,
Hi Latoshica,
There's a couple of ways to link to another Confluence page, you can simply copy the url from the address bar in your browser and paste it when editing the other page. Confluence will automatically convert the url to a pretty-readable-link.
All other ways can be found in the documentation: Linking to Pages
Best,
Maarten
It's worth training your users to *never* use browser links. They break if pages are moved or renamed and on migrations and creating test systems. You should *always* use internal links.
What's an "internal link?"
A link to a page inside this Confluence, rather than a fixed place on the internet.
An analogy - if you want to contact me, I have a postcode and a mobile 'phone number you might use. The postcode is an external link or url, the mobile number internal. If I move house, the postcode breaks, but my mobile does not.
This issue has been raised here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-75982
Please vote for it, as this is a major piece of functionality which has been removed and we need to let Atlassian know that we need it back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.