I can't find the "edit option" or the "save option" referred to in your answer, Jobin. I followed these options:
To update the search criteria of one of your existing filters:
- Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
- Click the My tab. This tab displays the filters that you've created.
- Click the name of the filter to run it and display the search results.
- Update the search criteria as desired and rerun the query to ensure the update is valid. You will see the word Edited displayed next to your filter name.
- Click Save to overwrite the current filter with the updated search criteria. If you want discard your changes instead, click the arrow next to the save button and select Discard changes.
Step 3 shows the search results but not the search criteria. The criteria text box is empty. So, I can't proceed to Step 4. Entering text starts a new search and there is no "edit option". I have to delete the filter and start over to create the filter I want. Do I need to be an administrator or have some other privilege to edit my own filters?