I found once a page listing all JIRA icons and visuals, but I find it anymore. Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Hi Julien,
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.
If you're looking for product icons and design guideline images, you can see those here: https://atlassian.design/guidelines/marketing/overview and https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/icons.html
If you mean the avitars for issue types, end users can see them here: https://yourJIRAurl.com/secure/ShowConstantsHelp.jspa?decorator=popup#IssueTypes You can get to this page by clicking the "?" icon, next to the "Issue Type" field, on a Create screen.
Admin users can see avitars on the "Issue types" page. (Admin > Issues > Issue types) And if you're a server user, you could also see them in the file system and listed in the database.
If you're talking about something else, let us know and someone from the Community can take another stab at answering.
Cheers,
Rachel Wright
Thanks for your answer Rachel
Maybe I wasn't specific enough . I am talking about a kind of "design guidelines" page that displayed the full Jira iconography, with multiple issue type icons, including old ones (part of the them are of course in use in Jira, but there was a large choice of other icons), different kind of priority types icons, and more visual elements. Maybe someone knows this page? Otherwise I'd happy if you could point me to more issue types icons. Thanks a lot
Perhaps this is what you want?Open a JIRA ticket, Click "Edit", click the ? next to the "issue type" dialogue..
P
Thank you Pete - but no, it was an external page with way more icons for JIRA.
Hi!
Maybe this is it?
https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.atlassian.net/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=texteffects
ps.
where "xxxxx" is the domain.
How about this: https://atlassian.design/server/components/avatars/
Hi Dave,
thank you for your link. It helped me in some way, but it was not exactly what I was searching for. In your link under "Iconography" I found a design-guide how to style these JIRA-Icons:
But there are some other Icons, especially in "confluence", with totally another design:
And for these Icons I'm looking for a style-guide just like for the others.
Do you have an idea, if there ist such a style-guide? I couln't find anything about these icons. Thank you an d best wishes
Joachim
No problem Joachim - I just happened to come across that link, as well as this forum question, and thought that site in general (so all the items on the left-hand menu of it, not just avatars) might be handy for people here.
That site should give you all the info you need for the general Atlassian design specs. If you want to make more of the same icon I would just grab one of the existing Confluence icons and then use that to modify it into what you want. Some proper icon editing software would help as well.
thank you. That's the way I did it: I took some existing icons as a pattern and designed my new ones with Adobe Illustrator. But if you reszie the small original icons the resolution is not very good. It would be easier if you have an *.svg or a *.eps to work with.
Here are my new icons:
Hope this link will be useful for someone: https://atlassian.design/foundations/iconography
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.