Hey guys,
I have created a filter in Jira that will bring me all the issues that were created on an specific week. Something like this....
project = TEST AND issuetype = Bug AND created >= startOfWeek(-12) AND created <= endOfWeek(-12)
What i'm doing is that I'm building a report in Excel using VBA to call the REST services to run that filter, with its ID, and get the count of issues from that specific filter and add those into a cell.
The problem is that I'm getting different results from the filter. If I use it in Jira, I'm getting "n" issues, and when using the REST services in VBA, I'm getting something different than "n".
I realized that it has something to do with the functions of "startOfWeek" and "endOfWeek". Jira is interpreting the end of week as Saturday (which is what I want) but Excel/VBA is interpreting the end of week as Sunday. So, that's why I'm getting a misscount, any ideas on how to fix this in VBA?
Thanks!