Plug-in for JIRA to perform testing
Can you clarify your question? There are a lot of add-ons out there for test management in JIRA, but the one you use depends on your requirements.
I am looking for an add on that can act as a substitute of RFT (Rational Functional Tester).
looking for something that can give me the same functionality that of IBM RFT (Rational Functional Tester ) in JIRA.
I've never used IBM RFT, but from what I can tell from quick research, you're looking for automated testing tools to integrate with JIRA, right?
This blog post might help point you in the right direction. A popular test add-on is Zephyr. There are other test management tools/add-ons for JIRA, but I recommend starting there to see if it might fit your needs.
There is a whole category dedicated to testing with JIRA on the Atlassian Marketplace!
Start browsing at the Test Management landing page.
(There is actually a plethora of testing add-ons.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.