hello, i download jira sdk https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/atlassian-plugin-sdk-windows/versions. But file don't install....
error - The installation file is corrupted. IF it is a download pleas try it again...
I tried a lot, but the error remains
Hmm. I was able to download and install it. Is there something interrupting your downloads?
Hi, try to temporary disable antivirus or firewall.
got the same problem. and our sysAdmins do not allow to suspend antivirus/firewall. any proposals welcome
Try a different browser or machine.
The download links I've used from that page all work fine and deliver a working file, so there's something wrong on your machine or network. I can't tell you what that is from "installation is corrupted"
did download multiple times - each download resulting in a file of different size.
After finding prior version of SDK (6.2.14) in my download history, I simply used that and - et voila - SDK installs
Yeah, your network is broken then. Different file sizes from downloads suggest the network is dropping your connection part way through the downloads.
There is definitely an issue with the 6.2.15 installer, I downloaded a bunch of times and all different file sizes showing as corrupted when trying to install. I used a Windows 10 machine (Chrome & IE) and a MacOS laptop (downloading the Windows setup) on 2 different WiFi networks, all borked. MacOS also didn't have any anti-virus.
Downloading 6.2.14 downloaded perfectly first time.
I had the same problem with
However I was lucky having version 6.2.14 already installed on my Windows laptop so I followed these steps:
Then the download started and the latest version of the SDK (6.3.10) was installed without any issues.Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.