Hey guys,
as I was testing the Scroll Office plugin, I tried something, that works completely fine in the Scroll PDF Exporter plugin (V3.5): I tried to use a placeholder inside a placeholder.
$scroll.includepage.($scroll.title Allgemeines)
This doesn't seem to work in the Scroll Office plugin though. The inner placeholder is replaced as expected, but the outer placeholder throws an error.
It seems like the parsing of the placeholders works a bit different in the Scroll Office plugin, not from the inside to the outside, but rather parallel or even from the outside to the inside.
So my question is: Is there a workaround for this behaviour?
My final goal is to include pages in the Word file, that contain metadata such as a change history. Those "special pages" need a different formatting, thus I can't just include them within the $scroll.content-placeholder.
Because we are storing several documentations in the same space, those "special pages" can't just be named "Allgemeines" but must be named "Documentation name Allgemeines" (for example).
Thanks in advance
Marcel