what key values sd.step.key ? where i can read about it?
Hi Victor,
This particular property, as well as any sd.* properties are used specifically for JIRA Service Desk in its built in workflow.
Service Desk has a feature that causes issues to automatically transition from the 'Waiting for Customer' status to the 'Waiting for Support' status whenever the reporter of the issue comments on it. In order for it to actually transition as expected, all those conditions should be met:
So these property keys/values shouldn't be used in custom workflows as they were designed specifically for the Service Desk workflow; hence they're not even mentioned on the Workflow Properties documentation. If anyone wants this functionality in other projects/workflows, perhaps the JIRA Automation Plugin or the JIRA Toolkit Plugin can help.
Cheers,Matheus
I obtained production workflow was from default Service Desk workflow editing as needed, worked all in jira 617, Issues are transitioning when commenting via email.
later I decided to update Jira to version 6.2.7 - Issues are not transitioning when commenting via email.
I checked on update jira 6.2 , 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3 and 6.1.7 in production configuration 6.1.7 successively increasing versions.
jira 6.2 , 6.2.1, 6.2.2 - autotransition status worked, Issues are transitioning when commenting via email. In Jira 6.2.3 and above version (also version 6.3) - Issues are not transitioning when commenting via email.
it suggests an idea that in Jira 6.2.3 any function was deleted?
where in workflow to be must the property: sd.workflow.key = sdItSupport ?
I obtained production workflow was from default Service Desk workflow editing as needed, worked all in jira 617, Issues are transitioning when commenting via email.later I decided to update Jira to version 6.2.7 - Issues are not transitioning when commenting via email.I checked on update jira 6.2 , 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3 and 6.1.7 in production configuration 6.1.7 successively increasing versions.jira 6.2 , 6.2.1, 6.2.2 - autotransition status worked, Issues are transitioning when commenting via email. In Jira 6.2.3 and above version (also version 6.3) - Issues are not transitioning when commenting via email.it suggests an idea that in Jira 6.2.3 any function was deleted?
the same, I wonder too.
Hi Matheus Fernandes,
I've been wondering as well of where should we add properties to workflows (sd.workflow.key = sdItSupport) becauseI I can't find it.
All the best,
Pedro M.
Found it, its in the workflow definition. This one is stored in the table jiraworkflows. you need to edit the xml
Actually, you should be able to edit that directly through the UI in the workflow, see confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Workflow+Properties
Pedro, those are in the workflow itself (there are properties for steps and transitions in the workflow) see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Workflow+Properties
Matheus, that doesn't answer the question of where you can add the property to the workflow. Using the UI you can only add properties to steps and transitions.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Workflow+Properties+in+JIRA+Service+Desk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.