Is there somewhere a clear explanation of what to do simply add a user so he can see 2 projects without disturbing other users and other projects?
I am taking over the administration of JIRA, and every attempt I made blocked all users to see what they used to... It looks like some schme were created by previous admin, some other scheme or group (ex JIRA Software?) may come with JIRA, but nobody knows neither what they mean
The notion of permission scheme, project role, associations (what with what already?) are extremely complex and not well explained at all in the documentation i found
I just need a Matrix ( Users / Project) --> access (YES/NO)
If a user has access he can do evrything (no more complicated)
If this matrix does not exist I am looking for a step by step guide, with screen shots and explanations...
Thanks in advance.