Hello,
I'm migrating from a JIRA SERVER 6.3 to JIRA SERVER 7.3 using Jira Importer Plugin (JIM).
I've created a python script generating a JSON file using REST API v2 calls. The file contains more than 280 projects, 56K issues and its size is about 850Mo.
Once the file is loaded on the server, when clicking on "Begin import", the request is sent and nothing happens. Hours later, the page is still waiting for a server response.
The JIRA SERVER 7.3 JVM memory had been raised to 4096Mo and Attachment file size has also been raised to 2048Mo in order to allow the file import.
I've tried with a 300Mo file, it works fine.
I've tried to monitor the memory during the import process, but it never goes beyond 70% usage when importing the 850Mo file.
Do you have any idea of the reason why the import fails ?
I would like to be able to do a 1 shot-import rather than split the file into smallers files.
Thanks in advance for your attention.
Best regards,
Alex