Hi, since the new JIRA version is useless, can I somehow downgrade to the previous version?
"Useless" is a bit strong, and too vague to be useful. You might want to explain the problem to see if we can help you fix it.
But no, there's no downgrade options.
Well for example: I do not see the whole month in tempo, I have to use the scroll bar. I can´t view tempo of other users (as I did before) and of the team. I do not see vacation and other planned days..
But these are just few things that make me crazy about the new version.
Ok, that makes me suspect you are on JIRA Cloud, where there's been several people unhappy with recent Tempo changes.
Can you confirm that it's Cloud?
I can confirm that I am using cloud and our detailed reporting is completely gone since this upgrade; no longer able to group by components, get descriptions of worklogs, etc.. I am now having to look at alternatives where we were completely happy before this "upgrade".
Tempo updated their plugin recently for Cloud, when you accessed Tempo it should have played this video: Youve-been-migrated-Tempo-Timesheets+Tempo-Planner
You may want to Submit a request to Tempo support to let them know it is not working for you.
Oh, and Cloud support wanted to let you know about these:
Webinars for migration
Tempo Cloud Migration
Hope they help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.