https://wiki......./plugins/inlinetasks/mytasks.action - does this point to a core function or a plug-in? Anyways,
"Sie sehen nicht all ihre Aufgaben? Für mehr Flexibilität erstellen sie eine Aufgabenbericht Seite."
"ihre" --> "Ihre"
"sie" --> "Sie"
"Aufgabenbericht Seite" --> "Aufgabenberichtsseite"
If you go to https://translations.atlassian.com/ you can edit the translation so that it can be corrected in a future release. To fix it now in you system check out the InProduct translation for Confluence add-on. It allows you to override the default translations.
I went to https://translations.atlassian.com/, but the search did not find the words in question. It seems I can only search for the original English? Useless.
Anyway, any answers to my initial question?
Hi Oliver,
Aufgaben / Tasks is a core function in Confluence, no plugin needed.
Viele Grüße aus Hamburg
Thomas
Yeah, that doesn't help much. Can you post a screenshot of those translations and I could tell you what the English is so that it would be easier to locate and re-translate?
I think I found it on translations.atlassian.com. This link should take you right to the entry to re-translate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.