I have one specfiic user in my enviroment (Rob) that no reporter seems to get email notifcations from when Rob comments on a ticket where he is the assginee.
I can't say how long this has been going on or whether it has ever worked when Rob has been an assignee since he is not overly active, but it has now come to my attention.
Things I have checked that suggest this should be working:
- Rob has been assigned a JIRA Service-Desk license
- All reporters have access to view their own tickets they create via the customer portal
- For the project, In notifcation schemes 'Reporter' is selected under 'Issue commented'
- Customer notifications > public comment added = When a comment that is visible to your customers is added to the request/issue, your service desk sends all the customers involved on the request a notification. = This has been left as default settings.
- Emai lnotifications are received when anyone else is the assignee, so the issue appears to be with Rob's account settings?
Not sure where else to go from here to resolve this, ideas?