I'm trying to connect in SSH to my AWS EC2 into my bitbucket pipelines.
I've generate and setup a KEY pair in AWS (Key pair name :
ShareaDreamKP)
From this, I add the public key and private key into my bitbucket SSH keys
I also add all my know host.
Then, when I try to connect in SSH using this :
"ssh ubuntu@ec2-52-29-215-157.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.comPseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.Permission denied (publickey)."
It's not working...
So I try to follow the guide to use multiple SSH keys (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-ssh-keys-in-bitbucket-pipelines-847452940.html#UseSSHkeysinBitbucketPipelines-UsemultipleSSHkeysinyourpipeline)
a) I have put my base64 keys into my Environment variables as "MY_SSH_KEYS"
b) My public key is installed on AWS (/home/ubuntu/.ssh/authorized_keys)
c) I try to add manually a the root of my repository a my_known_hosts file with my pubic key and my host.
d) I change my pipelines to this :
pipelines:
branches:
dev:
- step:
script:
- mkdir -p ~/.ssh
- cat my_known_hosts >> ~/.ssh/known_hosts
- (umask 077 ; echo $MY_SSH_KEY | base64 --decode > ~/.ssh/id_rsa)
- ssh -i ubuntu@ec2-52-29-215-157.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com
- sudo npm run devStill not working... I don't know what I can do !
Please, help me !